Dec 28, 2010

Big City Boy!

Well folks I made my way to my new foster home in Chicago yesterday. My foster mom brought my foster brother Tucker along for the ride to pick me up and we played and played at Lisa's house - mainly on the deck, though, as I'm still a little unsure of myself. It was sure fun though, even when Tucker pushed me off the deck then ran down to get me on the other side (I was too strong for him, I hoisted myself back up and got him good).
My mom and dad think I'm super cute and were surprised at what a big floppy baby I am. My mom says I have such soft fur and squishy skin. I havent met my other brother and sister yet since they're out of town - I hear they loved my pictures though! I'm getting a chance to scope out the house and learn where everything is before it gets hectic and full again, and thats good because I need a little extra time to get my bearings since I cant see as well. I don't like jumping down from places without help the first time - its scary not to know how close the floor is. I like to explore with my mouth and my mom has to tell me "thats not for chewing Trevor!" I have a bit of growing up to do yet, but I am certainly old enough to know where to potty and have not gone in the house at all. I go out back with Tucker and he barely lets me go before he pounces me to play. I really like Tucker - he is a bigger, black and white version of me. My mom and dad think my feet are as big as Tucker's. Here we are pooped out on the couch together last night - what do you think?

0 comments: